23 February 2010

Love is a many splendor thing...




L'amour, l'amour, l'amour

For the past two days I have been sick and as I lay in bed hacking and coughing, I have been watching a few of my favorite movies...






What do they all have in common?

love. romance. passion. commitment. funny moments.

Now, as I do not consider myself overly romantic. The teenage girl who dreamed of Cary Grant and Ben Affleck coming to her rescue has grown up; I am glad to say! But there is nothing like watching one of those movies that make your heart ache slightly and wish that you were apart of the final scene of You've Got Mail. In a world so overrun by reality, pain and struggle, it is nice to watch the chemistry and love develop between two strangers. Well, strangers at the beginning, upon the first view and then they become like old friends who allow you into their perfect world for a moment to glimpse what every girl has been trained to believe love can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment