08 March 2010

Growing Up




So, I am 28 years old and I still have moments when I am not thinking completely in the present and I feel like I am 16 years old again...carefree, artistic and really happy. When my right mind takes over again, I feel sad; realizing how much I have changed from that go-lucky teen.

I wonder when we hit the point when magic, innocent beauty and being okay without an overabundance of "stuff" fades into the need to be more, have more and see things with a rough, angry and cynical lining.

How hard is it to be purely happy? How hard is it not to want stuff? How hard is it to live in the moment and see things with simple beauty and intense wonderment?

Try it for 15 minutes, a day, a week and see what happens...

Fall down the rabbit hole once more.






No comments:

Post a Comment